Thursday, December 4, 2008

TIRED!

Title says it all...-.- dance the whole freaking day...my church friends tricked me-.- cuz i was getting prepared to go to church at my dance studio...all of sudden Serric called said is cancel -.- ....i dress up so decently for church end up i have to dance wit my decent clothe which is totally sucky...when for dinner after that to pizza hut...bought another dance shoe*which is only for dance* / sport shoe , i got tons of sport shoe...every day before i go to dance classes i have to choose which one to wear...n depend on what dance i'am going to dance later -.- . After that went back to studio again -.- lol my life is full of dance dance dance...then practice my dance routine for the upcoming dance competition which it will be held at Metro Point, Kajang. 2pm. 14th December 08. Be there :) and got check out my team Non-Stop Girls & Non-Stop Boys :)....*continue* came back check out my competitor in youtube hahah lol they are good btw..*fingers cross* quarrel with my prom date again -.- lol who care...:P Syl remember wat i told u? 7.30pm at dance floor hahah lol * oni retards like me n Sylvia understand* so for those who are not retard *sad* -.-......

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

HAHAHAHAHA.. Poor lessy.. =P Deyyy.. Prom! 10 days away! T.T Takuttttt.. xD HAHAHAHAA..

Anonymous said...

wow u dance alottt.heeh yeah syl.takut oo :(

Sylvia said...

:((( Im having prom nightmares already.. T.T And our secret holiday assignment isnt siapppp! How how how.. Lol panic attack.. And ada org 'not safe'.. xD HAHAHAA.. Maddie you ambil yg itu ok.. Kalau i ambil dia kita dua dua pun jatuh and golek around the stage.. sad.. ='( HAHAHHAHAA..

Atendaae' said...

maddie.u kene tagged:)