Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is wat we got for 4 years hard worked?

Some teachers are unfair vry unfair. What is her problem? Cheerleading isnt about doing slutty stuff or against the law. Kementerian Pelajaran APPROVED it ok! Today is due date for cheer and she kept on avoiding me, Suet Yee and Sharon. She been giving us all kind of unreasonable excuses just to stopped us for going Cheer 09. We waited for our Head Mistress from 2pm til 5pm but she didnt come back but we managed to see 'that teacher' all she said was we have get 2 teachers to go with us during the competition, we found 2 but she said 'No'...and said our attitude is bad, but we didnt even practice at school! When she needs us for performances like Sports Day or Road Run...we said yes we are willing to perform but when we need something from them ,she dont even bother to look at us or recognized us...all the teachers in our school knew us and she pretend that she have not heard before...And this is what I got for 4 years of hardship fighting for Cheerleading to be noticed by teacher and approved by school. Our Headmistress approved us last year and like us, but this year she took 5 months of un-paid leaved not sure why...and has to much things to do and 'that teacher' took our form and didnt even bother to give it to my Headmistress. All my bloods , sweats, tears, all gone...I've been frightened by teacher to get expel from school because of Cheer but I am willing to do it if I have to but end up he is ok with us.. I waited 4 years since form 1 and I and my besties succeed last year but this year because of her we cant go...I am really really speechless and nothing cant bring back my happiness, craziness or retard...no words that can express my feelings now..i felt helpless and I tried my best edi and it didnt worked out...why cant I as a student get my rights? The school wrote on the board we need to 'tingkatkan our kokurikulum' whats that? Others teacher oso said you just dont like us and we should get what we've been working hard on...Sylvia and I was the founder of X-Plodetes then other 2 of my besties, Embrys and Denissa joined us after that...Thank you guys...and all the members of X-Plodetes letting me screw you guys up... thank Suet Yee and Sharon for being so patience and just do as I said and waited with me...Thank you Vincent! I'm sorry that i begged so long but it didnt worked out at the last minute...I really thank u a million for the spirit you gave us and being so patience helping us settle this and went to school and talked to them...Love You Vincent! Thank You Coach!....there goes the biggest cheer competition this year, the 10Th anniversary of Cheer Competition.... wont be blogging a long time more....I dont have the mood to do anything now...Really disappointed...


the founder

Cheer Clinics 08

First Extension Liberty

Appeared on R.age.com.my

4 comments:

vcg said...

hey.. vincent here..
i am soo sorry i cant do anything to help up.. i tried to talk to the teachers .. and this is what i got from them.. so many excuses.. and stuff..
i contact pn. noorlidah.. but she din get back to me and all..
there must be a reason for all this.. lets hope that the pengetua will allow tomorrow.. because i called the star and they still accept tomorrow..

i cant see the reason for us not to join the competition since this is a national competition.. and its seriously something big...

and i dun see any result after talking to pn.noorlidah.. i think she is totally against us for some reason.. lets hope that we can get straight to the pengetua tomorrow.. though its last minute..

really sorry i cant do anything.. i did my best.. but i will still try...

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

thanks for the wishes maddie. That's really unfair to you guys!!! you all have worked so hard!!! Last time I always saw you all practice at the basketball court even under the hot sun(I sure can't tahan wan). We support X-Plodetes no matter what(even though I can't do anything).

Anonymous said...

Oh... Shit!!!
was so hoping to catch'em at Cheer

Agnes Tan said...

hi maddie
i can totally understand how you're feeling.
my friends and i are the founder of venom too and we struggled to make it for comp for the past 2 yrs.
my sch is not even sponsoring us at tht time and we dont even have coach.

now that the new principal is forbidding my juniors for going cheer 09 and even have the thought of abolishing cheerleading after we've achieved in cheer 08.
feel super piss with her but we cant too much :(

well, dont be dishearted !
your juniors can try to persuade the tchers next yr meanwhile use this yr to train hard :)