Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hand Got Hole!

Last Sunday, at around 10p.m when i was happily drinking my mom's delicious soup of the day, my dog Lucky barking like crazy to go to the front of my house cuz he was at de back of my house.... so mom was outside bring my another dog Snowy for a walk*pang sai*-.- so mom ask me to bring him out from behind so when i n open de gate den he rush out n when to de toilet -.-*stupid dog* so is hard for me to pull him out...so i decided to put Snowy's dog string on him den....guess wat lucky BITE ME! yeah his owner -.- -.- -.- he bite me twice one on my hand n my abdomen it happen so fast. Den i screamed i saw my hand Got A Hole! omg...crazy rite n my shirt is torn it was so painful, den my dad rush me to clinic but is Deepavali Eve so no clinic open till i have to go down to Sg.chua...to get inject;( it was so painful till now i cant even type wit both of my hand *yeah now typing wit one hand* how cool rite sleep oso cant seem to move my poor hand...make sure u guys pray for my hand ya...lol







No comments: