Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by MayTeng & Sylvia

15 Weird things/habits/little known facts

1. I Love Cheerleading
2. I Love Sylvia!
3. i can dance :) dance is my passion
4. I cant sing-.-
5. My hand got hole:( cuz my dog bite me -.-
6. my grammar sucker than primary skol children
7. I laugh like a pig :P
8. I love Snowy more than Lucky*the one who bite me*
9. I'm vry fat
10. i love youtubeing
11. i like being retarded in de sense of crazy
12. I Hate Sylvia cause she is a ballerina!:)n i'm not:(.. oh darn it ..
13. Embrys like to touch my ass...she been molesting me alot time T_T
14. I'm obsess watching children cheerleading they are awesome!
15. when i'm day dreaming i'm thinking of myself doin back tuck or some tumbling:(



I Tag...

1.Denissa
2.Miss fragile jie jie
3.Si Wei
4. Becky
5. Raez
6. Shaunny
7. Naz
8. Tracy
9. Chess gal jie
10. Agnes

No comments: