Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged by Sylvia

Time: 2.05pm
Name: Madeline low
Sisters: 2
Brothers: none
Shoe size: 3 to 4
Height: 150
Favourite drinks: pee...
Favourite breakfast: seldom eat breakfast oso-.-

Have you ever;

Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep in school: yeah...especially during sejarah classes:P
Broken someone's heart: I think??hmm yeah
Fell off your chair: sadly yes-.-
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yeah last time now nope all free
Saved e-mails: tons...
Chicken pox: yeah..awh remind me of Julian :) miss his jokes
Sore throat: get dat alot..
Stitches: nope :)
Broken nose: my nose abit sengit dat count?

What is your room like: OMG....messy like tong sampah:(
What's right beside you: Snowy!,hp,domino flyers,my watch,speaker,cup,dictionary-.-yeah i juz ntg to do n read it...
What is the last thing you ate: skol's sucky curry puff

Do you;

Believe in love at first sight: Never...is juz someone liking dat persons appearance not love la...
Like picnics: hmmm...

Who was the last person;

You danced with: alone before exam:) to disturb nissa abt her jiggalypuff ;)
Last made you smile: Exam finally over :P

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Yup yup My 3 besties
Kiss anyone: nope
Get sick: no
Talk to an ex: no
Miss someone: nope :)

Best feeling in the world:
What's under your bed: tons of old book...
What time is it now: 2.19pm

Random Qs:

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yeah
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yup
Q: Do you want children: when i'm 30
Q: Do you smile often: oh...too much...my frens say i'm retard when i smile:D
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: nope never will
Q: Are your toenails painted: yup:)
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my mom's is so comfy
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Blue prefect shirt
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: watching tv
Q: I can't wait till: my dance class which is gonna be tumbling:) half an hour more
Q: When did you cry last: few days ago...was watching youtube abt a little girl dat suffer from rare diseases..:(
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yes
Q: Do you have any pets: yup 2...one is bad one n another is good one
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: err...who?
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : erm yeah...is sylvia:P
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : cant vry disturbing
Q: What are you doing right now? : doing dis...msg julian-get well soon- see so good fren;)
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : yeah...luckily din stuck there
Q: Can you handle the truth? : yeah..hmm depends
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : my mom
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : my comp
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : not much...love is expensive u knw..
Q: Do you eat healthy? : haha...oni when my mom buy vegetarian nasi lemak:) i love it better than the normal ones
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : yeah..-.-
Q: How often do you go to church? : for me yeah...for other ppl who dislike me*ahem* they think i never go church
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : dunno depends
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : loud most of the time...even my frens ask me to just shut up:P
Q: Are you confident? : yup:)
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: bulling other kids..posing in front of camera-.-,dance,singing most time*sadly i have no talent in singing*...eat?
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: chocolates:),chipsmore, keropok udang, mom's kuih udang, stickers
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: go for gymnast classes, invesment n get more money,give some to SPCA*give them money to stop the killing*, pay house bills n dept, save!
Q: 5 of my bad habits: lazy...hmm no more i think
Q:5 places I have lived in: eh oni...all oso in kajang...
Q: 5 jobs I've had: Dance teacher...dancer...hmmm

Tag 5 people:Shaun,May Teng,Lws,Fragile Jie,Chessgal Jie

3 comments:

W. Kwanwei said...

tagged u!

Sylvia said...

I TAGGED YOU AGAIN! :D

Agnes Tan said...

HEY!
cheer2008 ranking is out!
check out my blog =)
and congrates, you guys did fairly well!