Sunday, November 16, 2008

:) don't have to retake my catechism class exam!

Went to church early cause promised Andrew that i'll follow him to buy gifts together which we totally forgotten about it, the gifts is actually for exchanging it with our Catechism classmates, cause is our last class today...so Andrew n I walk to 7/11 n bought 9 boxes of honey star and coco crunch all together, it cost 1.50 each hahah :P....so each of us bought 3 box...the extra 3 is for Nicholas who went for mass...Andrew n I went last night sunset mass, so we bought some for him.
Then we walk back happily to our class...but on our way back we realize that we don't have any wrapping paper -.-...then both of us rush to a near by shop n found colour paper*who care la got paper cover it can edi* ahhaha
We wrapped it using the colour paper n steal some sticky tape from Serric :) after that we realize that half of the class ppl bought Rocky/Pocky *whatever people call it* -.- They bought 1 box but we bought 3 hahah *proud* :D
The lucky person who took my gift is Zita! hahah or maybe unlucky heheh, I took Natalie's gift which is a small cup with Spoon! hahah lol

After that i Uncle William *my catechism teacher* announce the award for The Most Sporting Student which goes to -.- who else Serric la *which is uncle William's own son* hahah i voted for him oso :P
Then the next which is The Most Promising Student award goes to Florence :) our class secretary, I voted for her too! :D
Uncle Will gave us our exam marks after that...I got 56% which is ok la no la actually kinda happy that i got that mark heheh :P Cause I Dont Have To Retake The Exam! muahahah.
Those who got 55% and below have to retake the exam..so Andrew is one of them, he got 54% which is oni 2 marks away...he begged Uncle Will but no used cant get even 1 oso ..awh poor thing...:( but atleast i dun have to retake :D yeah for me!



When back home and took a long afternoon nap :P woke up at 4.30pm and get ready for performance...went to MetroPoint for my studio's dance performance at 6pm...which is actually too early-.- the performance starts at 7.30pm guess that i'm too blur today.
we dance using the song called Candy Man by Christina Aguilera *did i spell it correctly?* nvm..
Came home ate KFC for dinner again-.- I think that my family n Syl's family Loves KFC hahah
that's about everything for today:)



No comments: