Saturday, February 14, 2009

I made a mistake....wish i could take it back....

Did the most stupidest thing yesterday....I was confused...and when i went to bed all those 4 years memories hits me all of a sudden and get really emotional....from the day we 1st held each others hand to the time he supported me in cheer and how he comfort me when i cried...till the time I found out his hiding things from me....I was really mad at him why do he wanna do that...when he is showing me that we are back together as usual days...at that time I fall right back to him again...I was really happy that evening till it happen late at night while he was driving me home, he hide those msg from me and he lied to me...and I found out he got a new girl, that evening he hold my hand, hug me and tell ppl I'm his gf...and the next day we are not together and like we dont knw each other b4, I wont fall back if he dont do those stuff and now is too late, I felt extra painful and hurt cause when we are together he is flirting with another girl I dint knew it till yesterday...Then,I made a mistake I msg him and scolded him late at night yesterday...is really hard to accept it that I'm not totally over him and there is still tons of his msg since the day we both together that I dint delete *but I'll will*and he moved on so quickly and yet I'm still way behind, I want to moved on quickly too but I cant, not because I still want him back , is cause that 4 years, I did every single thing with him...is really different now. I bet his happy cause I'm not totally over him...

I woke up early in the morning and went to church at 8.30am...after mass I saw him..when I looked at him I really wanted to cry ...I walked away pretended like I never knew him b4. Then , I went in catechism class and think...I regretted what I scolded him...so after class I msg him and said sorry* so i dun felt bad *...He dint reply...so I think he is trying to avoid me or pissed of what I said. He dont read my blog ..so I dont feel anything but I went and 'msg' him and 'scolded' him...this i felt bad cause is like I showed him like his the only one in this world...I take back my that msg if I can...that sorry doesnt mean that I want him back...and I started to hate him recently cause I saw his and his girl Elaine picture were taken just after few days we are together hugging each other...but I dint showed it that I hate him to him when he msg me...wish all the 4 yrs dint happen b4...

1 comment:

SayangSam said...

Babe....I know your pain and I know its hard for you right now. But I guess you must be strong in this time and its time to think more of urself....Hey who cares anyways....He cheated and He doesnt deserve to have you. You are worth so much more than this. Unless you are willing to give him another chance( like my farking self) than maybe you might reconsider....Other than that.....Go on wif ur life...your sooo young and there is sooo much more for you my dear madeline.

Dont forget, you will always have your family and me to support you....