Thursday, March 12, 2009

2009 Sport's Day! :)

Is my Last Sports Day! Today :'( ...but luckily I had lotsa fun singing, camwhoring, cheering for Red house and performing Cheerleading - X-Plodetes and 'Pocoh-pocoh' *some kind of easy step dance* - Rakan Muda Club :)

Btw today is the result day for 2008 SPM takers...so I would like to Congratulate

Debbie - 8 As
Charmaine- 9 As
Joanne- 10 As
Congratulation! To you guys! :D God Bless You All!. For those who didn't get what they wanted is ok, cause is not the end of the world, there is so much other thing for you to achieve in the future :)

Ok back to Sports Day! :) I had a great time in school. But there is a huge fight today O.O
The story i heard from those Ka Poh spectator who watch the fight :P
It was like this, an Indian guy *dunno who* slapped my discipline teacher Cikgu Aziz..for some reason , then dunno what happen my Head Prefect, Aman tried to stop the fight *brave guy :P* but end up he himself got beaten too but he didn't fight back cause he cant *head prefect what where can fight back* so he try to block all those punch...It totally freak out teachers and Tetamu tetamu *memalukan*
But thats not all, the climax was, one of the Indian guy friend took out a knife and was about to stab my discipline teacher...then rumors spread say that that Indian guy was pointing my teacher with that knife in his face...and I missed out such great scene :( I was preparing to perform la so only saw the fight far away haih..BUT nothing is better to do then CHEERLEADING :)

We, X-Plodetes perform such a great showed today and shut Pn.Norl*dah's mouth buahhahaa :P
She was criticising us so much but who care you old flat ugly Mr.Pork's mistress hahahahh opps..sorry who call you always back Mr.Pork up...be his mistress la you :P

Here are some photos and video of us performing :)


Green House-Ninja Turtle
Yellow House- Cik Kebaya * MY DARLING*:D
Red House- Mascot *My House:)*cute guy*
Purple House- Handsome Nazril and Pretty Farahin :)
Green House- Cheerleaders * some is my cheerleaders heheh*



X-Plodetes Performing for Sports Day-1
*sorry..there is a part where you have to wait vry long...some problem with the song...but be patience and wait cause High Basket Tosses is right after that :) *

X-Plodetes Performing for Sports Day-2

Nazril and his Ke Ai-ness :) cute rite hahah

Sylvia My Darling so cute :)

My Ribbon and I hahah :P

Darling and Me :) love her

3 of my Retarded Besties :P I Love You Guys!

Thats the End of 2009 Sports Day! :)

2 comments:

KELVIN LOH said...

not stable ya woh.. i jus came back from germany, sudah tukar coach also didnt inform me ahh.

Atendaae' said...

hui handsomenya nazril:D
*rumah biru punye maskot mane?
haha