Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Charm Cheerleading Competition C3! :)


Actually holiday for me was bad really bad and Sul Puh *sad in korean* but Dad save the whole week :) Love You Daddy! He drove me all the way from Kajang to Cineleisure...Is really really far away! Mommy dont feel well so is only me and my Dad who went to C3 Charm Cheerleading Competition 2009 last Sunday 23th March. I was so excited and was speechless :D cause i get to go watch it live and support my friend Lai Hoong and her team Rebels heheh :) Good Job to Lai Hoong and Rebels! and I managed to get some prizes for myself :P *dance again la* thats the only thing I can do hahah Ok pictures says it all!





*all the photo uploaded is not in order..sorry*

the prizes that I got :)

Lai Hoong and me after Rainbow performed

the placards I make for Lai Hoong

nice? my master pieces *ehem hahah*

Jeremy from Charm doing some tumbling

I dont remember their names Sorry!

Candy was there too!

Cecilia Champion of So you think you can dance 2008

Calyx all girls stunt division *Champion* if I'm not mistaken

Phoenix stunt division

Vibrant *2nd place* stunt division

Blitzers stunt division

Dont remember Sorry dance division

Finalist of One In A Million

Cylconez dance division

Anith! She was sitting in front of me talking to us :) *One in A million*

Storm dance division

Scorpions *All from one gymnast centre* dance division

Minimitez dance division

D'Starz dance division

Stunners dance division Charm Cheerleading Competition-C3

Michelle, Cindel and me! :) We had fun checking out and screaming at every hot guys :P

Forgotten*really sorry if is ur team*
Vibrant dance division
Extreme All Star -EMAS dance division m'sia category *Champion*



Wild Cats Thailand


Philippine SHS Team A


Philippine SHS Team B




Philippine Team C



Lai Hoong's Stunting Division



Phillipine Team A stunting division

one of the members of Rainbow hurt himself while doing a back handspring at the vry beginning of the performance. But after 5 minutes all of them including 'Nan' *the one who hurt his leg* came on the mat and performed :D They are truly Cheerleaders no matter what happen they will still continue cheering :P

This is the video of them performing at C3 :) enjoy!

R a i n b o w T h a i l a n d !