Monday, April 13, 2009

bday eve sadness turns extra sadness Editted version :P

Today , I was talking to Gua Ming and Chimpanzi, and they was asking me about my bra size -.- *yeah i knw wat ur saying drew 'sohai! rite? dun go talk crap la after pretty girls dun like me oh* i bet he will say this. Then actually they wanted to tell Jeremy to buy a bra for me -.- so yeah hope and pray la he'll get a bra haha lol....sadness...
Wong Kok Siong wanted to birthday bash me :( cause I bday-bash him on his bday too :P *dead la me* sadness...

Mommy is in China now with grandpa...so my bday is extra sadness...

Big Jie, Melissa is in S'pore now working....so left Daddy,2nd Jie, snowy and lucky and me...sadness

I kept on asking for pressie from Keat Zhen by writing on his Physics book :P and I wrote 14 April , Maddie's Bday, I Love Rain *Jung Ji Hung* , I Love My Ass , and I Love My boobs hahahah * i have ntg else to write so i wrote that...then he told me that I love my ass and boobs wat and I got enough edi and can have no more other things:( sadness....

Hate tomorrow's timetable ...lots of books to bring lots of class to attend...sadness

2 more essays to be complete by Wednesday...sadness


See sadness turns extra sadness :(

hahha lol who care :) i wont get kill and died because of sadness rofl

3 comments:

Lonely Kaz said...

u r lucky caz i din whack u...
GOD had blessed u..... be satisfied........
XD

ღ J . Kuen ღ said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!

:D

Lenglui forever~

hoho!

野菜 said...

happy birthday ^^

-may-