Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday, 19th Sept.

ntg happen much today...went to skol but din study at all...Came back has to tapou mamak food :( mom is not in..n darn it my sis's fried rice tasted better than mine *mee goreng*...which tasted like Charcoal * not that i eat charcoal b4 la* -.- it just taste suck. then when for tuition jeremy make this dunno call wat which has a human body n it JUST LOOK WEIRD! He is just so sad...mayb bcuz he is the only child...poor thing -.-
Jeremy= JawaMe

the came back eat den online...now my sis is sitting beside me like a *KUTU*...
my sis: i wanna be a butterfly!
me: okok la haih
my sis: i live in a KEPOMPONG !
me : *laughs*

okok both of us are retarded but my sis is more retard la *evil smile*. you knw why she is sitting beside of me now cuz she wanna play the comp...-.- like small kid keep on looking at me...
ok thats all for now :)