Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LOVE MADDIE :P

3 of my Besties loves me alot! they cant live without me :P rite? my frens? haha
so i Have to blog abt them althou they gonna kill me :[

this is few of those guys who desperately want my besties
*sorry cant name them all this is all i knw*

Sylvia

Tai Kaw
LPH
Hiew
another Hiew
Justin
Raj something
Ah Fat

*but the winner who wins over her expensive heart is MADDIE me :P*


Denissa

Alvin
Ah Fat
Ang
Benji
Daniel
Alan
Nigel
Jeffrey
Lws


*and the winner is.....*tink* Joe Jonas!


Embyrs

Tai Kaw
Teck Jun
Kenny
Derek
Tongu

* the champion is ....My ASS -.- no la is......ZOE JING!*


ME?

S.A.D

Short Anxious Desperate

The Asshole Who wins over my heart is My 3 Jahat frens :)



MADDIE LOVES

SYLVIA

NISSA

EMBRYS

3 comments:

denissa goh said...

YOU GOT THE NAMES WRONGGG!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

YOU WILL PAY.


KONG SING JACCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

Sylvia said...

OMGOMGOMG... Lol i love maddie too! :D Errr.. Saya nak tanya, siapa itu Ah fat dan Raj something??? 0.o OMGGGGG You shouldnt even post this up!! -_____________________- This is soo embarrasing! For me and those u named.. -.- Oh.. And I finally understood something! :D Its about Nissa dearest.. nyehyehehee.. muahahhahahaa =P

Sylvia said...

And IM NOT AN ASSHOLE! -__________-