Friday, September 26, 2008

SO WRONG!

Hi to My 2 Jahat fren & 1 Tongu fren :P
U guys are so wrong! oh my Fuck!*new word* created by Maddie :P lol ok serious now *ahem* u guys might think it is & it might gonna happen
*yeah i knw u guys wish for it & thats de most sad part -.- for me & Jackpot for u guys..oh God*
but is really NOT gonna happen *serious* dun laugh u guys*
And I'm sure u guys knw me & mr.L *Sylvia my bestie call him Mr.Loser* anyway thx Syl kinda true :P oppss
ok get back to topic
we been together 3 years edi so is not easy for me to let go...*psss* guess wat i found out he cant either :P*
BUT yeah i knw -.- i dreamed abt *AHEM*
but so wat????
Reality check! dream is not gonna come true & definitely not gonna be reality :)
erm yeah i dun even knw *ahem* or talk to him b4* goooood*
so ntg going to happen between Mr.Dunno Him & Me :)

to Nissa
*BOOYAH* *using ur favor word*:P

to Sylvia
erm....lets get Embrys now :)

to Embrys
* High Five on your BUTT* hahahah :D





wanna knw wat happen go to my link click on Sylvia my besties

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA...
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN...

Sylvia said...

Thats sooo out of the topic LOL xD

Embrys Yong said...

my butt is expensive...lol!
not u suka high 5 then high 5 lo -__________-