Monday, September 22, 2008

Tuesday, 23rd Sept.


rewarded myself buying this (understand la means single lo)

Seen Sylvia n Nissa wanted this clothe so much which i bought it to reward myself :P
I present it to them oso la :)
Gotcha! Nissa n Sylvia I knw u guys read my blog muahahah lol i wont buy for u guys
cuz it suits me oni *proud*
why?
because
  • Nissa + BK guys * Bible Knowlegde guy* which she refused to tell us. Evil Fren!
  • Sylvia + Justin *kinda sissy,blur n sad*
  • Embrys + Zoe Jing * smart guy good future for Embie
Nissa Likes BK Guy

Sylvia Don't Like Justin

Embrys Admired Zoe Jing

Dont thx me i knw u guys juz Love wat i do rite :) Kamsia Kamsia...tak perlu 'standing ovation'



LOVE MADDIE:)





3 comments:

~^* mayteng *^~ said...

oO wah.. madeline choose to be single??

Sylvia said...

WTF!! Remove Justin's name IMMEDIATEY!!!!! ANd i soooooo fucking want that shirt!!! xD I think Im gonna make one! =D muahahahahhaa.. Nissa is so gonna murder you! :)

denissa goh said...

I WILL MURDER YOU.

KONG SING JAC!