Friday, January 2, 2009

1 more everything and I'm leaving School..

I Only Got 1 :

January ,February and March ......November
Table and Chair to use and sit
Class to be in
Year to be in school
Sports Day left
more class teacher
and all subject teachers
year to be with my Besties, classmates and friends
year to be with My Best Friend Ever Sylvia Cham,being retard and have fun wit her
year to be with My Childhood Best Friend Embrys Yong
year to be with My Childhood Close Friend Denissa Goh
year to wear my school uniform
more year to act and play with my besties like a total Retard
more year to experience school life
more year to love school life that i always hated it

before I leave SMK Taman Jasmin 2 , and my Besties will no longer be around of me everyday, no more playing, no more laughing together like an insane person, no more Cheerleading practice together, no more teasing each other, no more solving problems together, no more sharing about anything together, no more EVERYTHING together...thats what I'm Afraid after leaving school, I'm use to being together with them and I only have 1 more year to do that. We wont be contacting each other often because everyone has their own thing to do. Yeah I'm being Emo cause i do not know how to cope with it and i do not wanna leave them haih life suck sometimes...

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Awww.. Okay.. Lets promise to keep in touch as long as possible! Yea i know slowly everything will fade to be replaced with new friends, new beaus and new experiences.. But its like a one big cycle.. We'll definitely see each other again unless you decide to migrate to the north pole la.. x) We'll try to have reunions and stuff like that.. So dont worry bout that now.. Just enjoy life as it is :D We have one year left but it doesnt mean the end.. We'll meet up with each other again.. Maybe not as close as we use to.. But we'll definitely meet up! Who knows i might see your retarded face in the newspaper one day.. =P And you'll be all famous.. Lol.. Im afraid too.. =X But stop worrying now and i'll see ya in school! ;) I shall be more retarded! =D And Spm? Sheesh! Easy peazy.. ;P HAHAHA