Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged by Nissasa :)

1. Name the people you tagged.
Sylvia, Denissa, Embrys if she got blog hahah

2. Describe yourself in one word.Now?-Retard :)
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?-the onw i love but hmm J???? * YES :D* or ewww K *-.-* hahah lol
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?-NOW! cause i dun have his phone num -.-
5. How if people reject your confession face to face?-Cry then shout *Fei Lai AH* evil heheh
6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?-Bye...see you later/there :P
7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?-I wont say anything but 'Mandulkan' that fella hahah
8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?-Yup,trying hahah lol
9. Do you have something special with you all the time?-Ehem Yes
10. Long distance love?-too far later dunno is black or white, male or female then later is animal damn sad
11. Best place to cry?-underwater! so i can swimming with my tears hahah swt -.-
12. Who do you love the most?-My God and My Family and my ass * sorry fren :( i wont sacrifice my ass for u guy hahhaha* opps :P
13. Tell us of your dream last night?-eh i dun remember xD
14. Ever hated someone so bad?-Yup! but i wonder why they will come talk to me??
15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?-eh...dun no dun wan to think oso ;)
16. The last person you had a beer with?-eh...is Vodka a beer??? with Embrys :P
17. The last person you went to the movies with?-Family! Ip Man!
18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?-Mom..n told me that went she come back only she buy my reload card T.T
19. The last person you hugged?-Wahlou! I Dunno! too many *stress* hahah
20. The last person you yelled at?-Andrew!
21. In the last week have you kissed someone?-No :( Sylvia, Denissa,Embrys dun let me T.T
22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?-last saturday...Keat Zhen's conversation damn boring till i syok myself by scolding him XD
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?-I would wish to have more wish so then i can have more wish :P
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?-Paris!
25. What do you hate the most?-Lester
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?-My ass
27. Five facts about me:-
- getting more scare and scare of spm and to leave fren n skol
- i cant stop msging wit EHEM! although his boring -.- * too boring till damn sad must msg him*
- getting heavier
- getting even more lazy = dead duck :(
- learning backhandspring from Youtube
28. Five things that scare me:
-Lester
-worms
-cat
-break any part of my bone
-hearing disgusting murdered/abuse story
29. Two songs playing in my head lately:
errr...dunno wat title but is by pink...i'am still a rock star something, 2nd sunno wat title nor the singer's name hahha sad rite :P
30. Five things I treasure in my life :
- God
- Family
- Sylvia
-Denissa
-Embrys/yummy tongu!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

OMGGGGGG!!!!! xDDD ahahhahaha... WHAT you hate the most? -lester! HAHAHAHAHAH! xDDD And what ur most scared of that question.. Number 1 is Lester! xD hhahahaha You wrote his name before you wrote Worms and cat! Whoa! =DDD Oh yes.. and erm.. *ehem* I vote for badminton guy.. =P :DDDDDD

denissa goh said...

I have HIS number :p

Would you like it? :DDD

Embrys Yong said...

me badminton guy too :D go for it maddie.bwahahahaha~~~