Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

1st day of CNY

Got up at 8 in the morning,clean myself and dress up for Chinese New Year! :) reach grandparents place at 10.30am as usual my family is the 1st to arrived. While waiting for my uncles & aunties we camwhore :) btw Ruda *my cousin's Korean Gf* also celebrate Chinese New Year at her country and get red ang paos and have reunion dinner as well :) after Dad's side we visited mom's side grandpa at my godfather's place...dinner time we went for steamboat :)

me.2nd jie,Ruda and big jie
me:)
my family!
the 3 siblings :)
love my outfit and heels :)
2nd day of CNY

Mommy's side of the family all * all that is from Semenanjung M'sia la* came down to our place to visit and then we took them to Janbo to have the of Chinese 8 courses dish. It was also my Daddy's Bday so celebrated it together as well.






3rd day of CNY

Visited all the house of my mom's side relatives. Ntg much though. Eat the whole day, haven't feeling hungry...we continues eating non stop...from breakfast to cookies to lunch to tea-time to cookies to cakes to dinner and to desert. Only for today i gained 2kg! oh gosh! :(

4Th day of CNY

Went to grandparents place and then to Uncle Simon's place, after quite a number of round of Poker..Uncle Simon treated us Korean food at SayFol, Ampang called Jung Wol * i think* it was an outdoor dining were we have to sit on the floor, which is quite comfortable actually with the beautiful scenery gather around that place. I have tried Korean Food before at ShotGun, 1 Utama which was totally sucky and i told myself not to eat Korean dishes ever again BUT this was totally on the other hand..it tasted really nice and yummy really yummy, i would recommend anyone to try the Korean BBQ and their Kimchi Soup was the best *saliva dripping* . Now I'm obsessed with Korean stuff including their food, their languages and Korean Hot Guys * as usual Rain*
'Nan jungmal hang bok hae' which means I'm really happy! :)

Before eating
My fav KimChi Soup clean it by myself :P
Finish everything
love the rice too!
5th day of CNY
Went to Keat Zhen's place...and found out that he is a really good pianist! i was really impressed *-.- not that i love him Sylvia!* while he was shy and quiet *only around us, in the phone his totally diff*...3 of us Syl,Embie and me was sarcastic-ing around his place...they was complaining abt my Booby in front of him! -.- .after that we went for bowling..and i suck at it, and overall Tongu* embie* won. got a called from 2nd jie asked me to stay out cause mom n dad will be back late and she will be back late too -.-...so Sylvia too me to her place and then took me to Danny's farewell party which i barely know him well but is ok his really friendly person :) . Sylvia the pro of Guitar Hero...beat all the Guitar Hero player there heheh *proud* and Embie was busy finding a place to *ehem* wit Derek hahah, meet Sarah * Sylvia's ballet friend* she was really sweet and bubbly* and then meet her friend Jared *i think*. Was finding a way to go home cause Sylvia went back edi left me along looking at the stars -.- luckily Justin bring us back SAFETLY cause his was abit drunk and piss. Keat Zhen speaking Korean to me! now i'm trying to make Syl and Embie to speak Korean too :P Nissa i think will be easy cause she is mixed korean-chinese :)

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Amboi.. Siapa gadis canteeek tu with new dress and heels? (; hahaha.. Damn nice your Cny outfit! =D And thank you thank you for boasting about my Guitar Hero-ing :D hahahhaa... Ehem* *kz* *coughs* *basketballcourt* HAHAHHAHAHAa