Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 80th B'day Grandpa!

My grandpa turns 80 yesterday...so we celebrated it at Impiana Hotel..it was a private party for relatives and close friends only. Gong gong was really happy and said "I'm 80 already and i'm still stand here" My cousin Samantha, Bryan and his gf Ruda...perform songs, I tell you it was great, they got a big voice, they have the most potential to be a top singer :) and I'm proud of them :P Samantha's voice is more to sexy deep voice like Christina Aguilera's, Bryan's voice is one in a million 'unique', Ruda's voice is really sweet clear is hard to explain...if you listen to her voice you will melt * I did when I 1st heard her sing* then there is " Malaysian Ahqua " be the night's emcee, He/She really make us laugh with her jokes :) and dance and singing performance by Milan's Entertainment Sdn. Bhd * Ahquas sekalian* hahaha :P u cant get Ahquas performance on tv cause they are too "pretty to be on tv' till the goverment dont let them hahahah
before makeup
reached the hotel at the lobi
band do their thing..while we enjoys it :)
when up to the room and chinese style cuisine await us ;P

cameraman was there to capture the night
Alicia and me *only 4 and she thinks and look mature*
cant stop myself taking pic at the toilet
2nd Jie and me
Ruda's Mom is behind of me
Sam and Ruda...while Bryan taking pic of his gf aww the couple,really nice & sweetperformance
bday cake cutting
gong gong blows his cake ;)
Bryan with his solo while Grandpa & ma dance :)
Bryan,Ruda *korean girl* me :)
the grandchildren..some went back edi
scare in the Smart Tunnel -.- haha
dad was driving around 180-190...crazy fast




The End





1 comment:

SayangSam said...

apani...ur dad drive so fast....lolz.....aiya and u say my voice deep sexy ka....best ever compliment ive ever gotten wei....thanks maddie babe.....cousin love!!